About C'est La Vie - Downtown Sarasota and University Park | Lakewood Ranch
C’est La Vie Downtown Sarasota
• Open 6 days a week – Mon-Thu 7:30am-6pm and Fri-Sat 7:30am-7:30pm
• Offers breakfast and lunch and Catering
• Downtown Sarasota, 1553 Main St, FL 34236
• Call 941.906.9575
• C’est La Vie is an award-winning and popular location with indoor and outdoor dining
• Praised by Condé Nast Traveler in 2016, C’est La Vie received national attention for its crêpes and fresh croissants
• C’est La Vie is an authentic French restaurant, bakery, and café located in downtown Sarasota
• Christophe and Geraldine Coutelle created C’est La Vie Downtown Sarasota in 1997 after moving to the US that same year. It was their mission to bring an authentic French bistro experience to America. When C’est la Vie opened its doors in 1997 it was one of the first restaurants downtown to offer outdoor seating like many of the established bistros in France. Not that you want to, but sometimes it is easy to forget that you’re in Florida and not France on your visit to C’est La Vie.
C’est La Vie University Park | Lakewood Ranch
• Open 7 days a week – Mon-Tue 8:30am-5pm, Wed-Sat 8:30am-9pm, and Sun 8:30am-3:30pm
• Offers breakfast, Sunday Brunch, lunch, Catering and dinner
• Shoppes at UTC, 8527 Cooper Creek Boulevard, University Park, FL 34201
• Call 941.355.2323
• C’est La Vie is an authentic French restaurant, bakery, and café located at the Shoppes at UTC.
• C’est La Vie, University Park | Lakewood Ranch opened in September 2016 and is the first C’est La Vie franchise partnership run by Myriam and Jean Dandonneau from France.
From Paris with love
Popular menu items at C’est la Vie are quiche, crepes, croissants and sandwiches made on freshly-baked bread. Most of the recipes are Christophe’s own creation, although some were passed down from parents who ran their own restaurant in Paris when he was a child.